We have a strong conviction that successful property management is dependent on the highest level of personal service and the desire to provide the best possible service to our clients over the widest range of property issues. To achieve this level of service each property manager is responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of properties, reporting directly to the owner.
The IT systems utilised by Henderson & Horning are at the forefront of the industry. From individual buildings to entire portfolios the system is personally tailored to each client’s exact need.
Property management & building consultancy services provided by Henderson & Horning include:
- Freehold and leasehold facilities management
- Insurance, taxes and accounting
- Repairs and scheduled maintenance
- Refurbishment and redevelopment
- Space planning, compliance & fitout
- Fitout quality control and contract administration
- Lease restructuring & renewal
- Rental valuation, negotiations and collection
- Secondment selection of highly experienced industry specialists for project appointments