- Property Management
The property is situated on the Eastern side of Elizabeth Street between Liverpool and Goulburn Streets in the southern precinct of the Sydney CBD.
This is an excellent location directly opposite the District Courts and close to both the Family and Compensation Courts. Hyde Park and the retail complex at World Square are situated within a two minute walk. Town Hall and Central Rail Stations are situated close by.
Hyde Park Towers was completed in the late 1990s and comprises a residential tower with a small office building situated to the front of the development.
This boutique office complex comprises three whole floors of office space and two retail areas which form part of the original Mark Foys car park and incorporates impressive heritage features.
Rare opportunity to purchase your own floor with unique features and 4 car spaces.
- Top level of the commercial component of the prestigious Hyde Park Towers, with floor area of approx. 328sqm
- Imposing heritage features with soaring timber framed ceilings and exposed masonry brick walls
- Large open plan area with peripheral executive offices, boardroom & meeting room and kitchen
- Sale Price Upon Application - Formerly The Mark Foys Parking Station - a representative example of Federation period Free Classical style Commercial Architecture
- Directly opposite the Downing Centre
- Strategically located near to the various Courts; ideally suited to solicitors, barristers being near to District and Family Courts
- Proximity to Museum Station and short walking distance to Town Hall Station
Sold with Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 24 October 2019 at 4pm