The property is situated on the western side of Macquarie Street between Martin Place and Hunter Street opposite Parliament House and close to Law Courts.
Hengrove Hall is a 10 storey commercial building constructed in 1928 and refurbished in 1999. The building has an imposing heritage facade and character timber panelled common area and lobby.
Reception area, 2 executive offices with excellent natural light, 1 meeting room and separate toilet facilities.
The property is being sold with a tenant on a month to month basis.
It is company titled office, in prime Sydney CBD location and enjoys excellent natural light.
Mr William Mulvihill
Shanakill P/L Consultant with Henderson & Horning
t: 0417 233 963
Mr John Skufrist: 0414 969221email: firstname.lastname@example.org